Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tag! You're it!

TAG YOU'RE IT
This came from my sister in an email this morning. If you view this, you have to do it. Then, send me a message back, so I know you did it!

Two names you go by:
1. Aimee
2. Meme (by my son) LOL

Two things You are wearing right now
1. coral colored polo shirt
2. my favorite blue jeans

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Spend time with my family.
2. Keep in touch with friends, old and new, via the Internet

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A nice digital camera to go with our lens from our "old" camera.
2. A breadmaker (I haven't mastered the technique of the "by hand" method.)

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Xena - American Staffordshire Terrier
2. Muffin - a flame-point Himalayan

Two things you ate(or drank) today:
1. Coffee
2. French Toast sticks

Two people you last talked to:
1. Connor
2. Ben

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1.Taking care of my kiddos
2. Going to church

Two longest car rides:
1. Port Byron, IL to Clarks Summit, PA
2. Port Byron, IL to Washington, DC, NYC and Fitchburg, MA

Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Mocha Punch (YUM!)
2. Mountain Dew (although I can't drink it too often because of the caffeine level!)

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY

No comments: