Saturday, September 15, 2007

Things (and people) that bring me joy!

This post was inspired by one of my dear internet friends - I decided its a good idea to name many (obviously not all!) of my blessings!

  • I love spending time with my husband, and I love how me makes time for me and our kids -in the midst of a VERY busy week!
  • I love my little boys' sweet smile
  • I love how my baby girl ALWAYS wakes up happy. She is ALWAYS smiling...and is an easy-going, go with the flow, kind of girl...much, much, MUCH like her Daddy!
  • I love how my husband can get me laughing when I AM being too uptight!
  • I love the cooling of the temperature in fall!
  • I love getting ready for the holidays!
  • I love warm and cozy sweaters and jackets in the fall!
  • I love the way the house smells when I baking or cooking something yummy in the oven!
  • I love the look on his face when my little guy finds out that he is going somewhere with Daddy (or that we're going to see his grandparents!)!
  • I love how Connor LOVES to be around people -especially other kids! And he says, "hello" to everyone he meets!
  • I love the sound of my kids playing.
  • I love how God takes care of us and encourages us- even when we don't know what's ahead for us.
Well...I may continue this post for later...but this is "enough" for now!

1 comment:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Yea, Aimee! Great post! Thanks for the chat yesterday. Enjoy your fall weather for me. :)
Love ya!!